Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award!

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others.


The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Where is your significant other? hunting

3. Your hair color? brunette
4. Your mother? generous
5. Your father? devoted
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? nothing

8. Your dream/goal? family
9. The room you're in? basement
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? unprepared
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Idaho

13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? crazy (to all those who are skeptical - I promise ;) )

15. One of your wish-list items? Vacation

16. Where you grew up? All-over (It counts, its hyphenated)
17. The last thing you did? internet
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? sleeping

21. Your computer? slow
22. Your mood? bored

23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? reliable
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite store? Tai Pan
27. Your summer? miniscule
28. Love someone? absolutely
29. Your favorite color? eggplant purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? hmmmm......not sure (not because it's been a long time but I just don't remember)

whew....this was harder than it looks ;)

Here are the seven people I'm tagging for the "I Love Your Blog" award. **BLOG ON ladies**

1. Jolene
2. Corinne
3. Jona
4. Kazmin
5. Vanessa
6. Heidi
7. Kristen

1 comment:

kristen said...

okay, so I saw my name on your list. Unfortunately, I have NO clue how to transfer that info to my blog. So basically, next time you better choose a more computer literate friend to tag, or come teach me your skills =) Fabulous pictures by the way!