Friday, September 19, 2008

Walking the Summer Away

So, I haven't had much going on lately to blog about BUT Kyleigh and I have been taking daily strolls by ourselves or with friends/family. It has been wonderful. It gets us out of the house and Kyleigh loves to see everything going on around her. Plus it keeps me from getting too lazy!!! This time of year has been especially pleasant, I love the weather around now. Here's Kyleigh in her stroller. We are trying to get as many walks in as possible before it gets terribly cold.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Walking is good, I should do it more. I love the pic. She is getting so big and of course, so beautiful. You guys are awsome. You did so good talking in Sacrament Metting! You go girl!

Judy said...

Walking is good, I should do it more. I love the pic. She is getting so big and of course, so beautiful. You guys are awsome. You did so good talking in Sacrament Metting! You go girl!

Cook Family said...

What a cutie! Good for you--I love to take walks,too.

Erin said...

I know I write this every time but, Kyleigh is such a pretty little baby. Her eyes are beautiful! Anyway my sister and Darcy Brown wanted me to tell you hi. Hope things are going well!