Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sunday Drive

Sunday we decided to take a drive to Island Park and visit some friends at their cabin - and of course listen to Conference along the way ;) It was nice to get out for a bit, we had a nice afternoon and on the way home we decided to stop by Mesa Falls. We haven't been there since before we were married. In fact, the last time we were there was with a group of friends just before we started dating. The Fall colors were beautiful! Here's a few pictures I was able to get before the sun went behind the mountians.

Whew....I almost missed this one!!! ;) Good thing I have quick reflexes with the shutter release. Getting pictures of my hubby is rare!




4 comments:

Judy said...

Fun day and I love your pictures. I love photography. they are gorgous.

Cook Family said...

Absolutely stunning pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is your photography website, by the way?

Bobbi said...

Those pictures you took were amazing! Great Job. Fun seeing you at Mini Bazaar yesterday!!

Vanessa said...

HOLY COW!!! I didn't know you loved and were so amazing at photography!! We'll have to come by and do our holiday pics with ya! Seriously, breath taking!