Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween was fun this year - I finally got to dress someone up :)

Bryan and I took Kyleigh to Boo at the Zoo - It was definately more for me than for Kyleigh. She didn't care to look at ANY of the animals, she just liked the brightly lit Halloween decorations instead.
But, we did see her 'boyfriends' Ryker and Riley while we were there!
We also went to a pumpkin patch a little while ago with her cousin Ethan, Aunt Corinne and Uncle Spencer. Again, more for the parents than for the child ;)
If you can't tell, Kyleigh was a 'Bat' for Halloween but it could also look like a cat, or even a puppy dog with how the ears fall over! We had a good time, maybe next year she can actually have some candy.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

8 comments:

Judy said...

Cutest bat ever! I am so excited for you. What a blessing she is in your life afte such a long wait. She is beautiful. So are you!

Kazmin Nye said...

You will find...as I did...that the majority of the stuff I do for my girls..I do because it's so fun for me !!! It just goes from dressing them up like cute bats, to dropping bucks at Abercrombie because they still look so darn cute in everything !!

Bobbi said...

What a cutie!!

Cook Family said...

I am so happy for beautiful you and my beautiful niecy! I'm glad you had a happy Halloween!

Erin said...

So cute!

The Hansen Family said...

I would have to say Kyleigh is pretty lucky to have two little handsome boys surrounding her! She was so cute at Boo at the Zoo.

kerstin said...

She is SO cute! Poor Kimber, she must feel so neglected now. :) I'm the same way, everything we do is more for me than our girls. But it's so much fun and you have to start the traditions somtime.

Ryan and Heidi said...

That costume is so stinkin cute! No worries she'll start paying more attention to that stuff and then it just makes it even funner!