Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunshine and Summertime

I couldn't help it! Kyleigh and I have been sooooo stir crazy waiting for the rain to clear up that as soon as there was a day with sun we had to take a drive. I didn't know where we were going to go when we pulled out of the driveway but somehow we ended up on our way to Bone, Idaho. I've heard of the place but had never been there......if you could call it a 'place' really. As we drove we came across the windmills and farms, lots and lots of farms and even a distant-but clear view of the Grand Tetons. It's actually quite a pretty countryside in that area and because of all the rain the rolling hills were still green. I even saw what I believe to be an eagle (not sure what kind) because the wing span was huge - bigger than what I've seen before with a hawk. Unfortunately I couldn't pull my camera out fast enough before it went behind one of the hills :(
Cows enjoying the sunny afternoon
A potato field
A view of the Grand Tetons
We also pulled out Kyleigh's little swimming pool so she could take a dip.Kyleigh had to have my popscicle too.

And no, this is not from a recent maternity session but my daughter's 'buddha belly' I think its cute so I had to include it ;)

Have a wonderful Fourth of July Week!! :)

3 comments:

kerstin said...

I LOVE the Budda belly! =)

Judy said...

fun pics and it is so fun to have it warm enough to actually do something. Love the swimming suit! She is getting so big

Anonymous said...

Love that belly! Your little girl is so stinkin' cute.