Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Late Memorial Weekend Post

I know I know.....this is terribly late and June is practically half over but I thought I would post some pictures just for fun.
Kyleigh had an eventful weekend.....we first went to visit Brayden (and other family members) and put some flowers on his grave. (Please turn your gaze away from my extremely white legs-----they have not yet had the chance to see the sun and are a bit blinding!)
Then we went camping at the St. Anthony Sand Dunes for a couple of nights. Kyleigh loved playing in the dirt and probably had more of sand & dirt to eat than she did milk!

She loved getting rides on the 4-wheeler.....we were camped with a bunch of friends and friends of friends so any time she saw someone's atv she tried to climb up on them.

Bryan and Kyleigh sharing a licorice......

All the way to the end.

4 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

I love the picture of Kyleigh on Brayden's grave. It is very sweet. I would say that Kyleigh loves her daddy.

Judy said...

I love the pics!!!! Especially the licorice!!!! Looks like you had a great weekend!

kristen said...

How fun!! She is SO very cute. And wow, you're right, your legs are white=) J/K

Erin said...

CUTE pictures!