Monday, June 22, 2009

No Green Thumb for Me

This year I had the brilliant idea to start my own little garden - just a small one to see if I could do it. I had Bryan build me a little planter box to put on the patio and my seedlings were growing wonderfully. However, once I transplanted them that's when everything went downhill. Here's a few pictures of the remnants of my garden that won't grow! :(
At least the teeny tiny green beans that were produced tasted good ;)
Green thumb or not, at least my yard plants are hardy and can take care of themselves. With all of this rain we've been having they have been late bloomers.
Before
After

Before
(After is coming soon)

My Strawberries are finally ripening - can't wait to taste them....unless the dog gets to them first! (Kimber will lay down next to or on top of the plant and rummage around with her face to find all the strawberries and eat them)

Here's one for fun - Sadie being as happy as can be

4 comments:

Judy said...

Thats why I don't do a garden. But your flowers look beautiful!

Bobbi said...

Rook thinks that Sadie looks pretty awesome on that picture! I LOVE your family photo up top. You guys look great.

Ryan and Heidi said...

I'm sure that's how my garden would turn out! That's funny! Those little beans are cute though! Are you guys coming to the reunion? I'm excited! I think it will be lots of fun!

Battfam said...

Hi from Fortaleza. I can't believe that your little Kyleigh can walk. She is darling. I like your family photo too and all the pictures of Idaho. Uh oh. I might be getting a little homesick.