Monday, March 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Me.......

Okay, so I've been working on this for awhile - or rather not working on it due to a lack of being able to think of 25 random things. But, here it goes......

1) My favorite Ice Cream flavor it Vanilla
2) When I was 18 a friend and I drove from Macon, GA to Rexburg, ID in my '69 VW Beetle. The gas gauge was broken so we made sure to stop and gas up every 150 miles or so AND when we stopped in a small town in Tennessee the car decided not to start on its own anymore so we had to pop the clutch for the rest of the trip! It was a lot of fun but I don't think I realized at the time how nervous I should've been. **Here's to old times Deanna ;)
3) I have been to 'Car Henge' in Nebraska (I think it was Nebraska)
4) I'm definatley a night person
5) I was homeschooled from 6th grade through highschool
6) I love to travel and see new places (even though It doesn't happen very often)
7) I sing in the shower - not very pleasing to the ears might I add
8) I have been in 2 car accidents and 2 fender benders (only 1 fender bender was my fault)
9) I have 4 fake teeth on the bottom jaw as a result of one of those car accidents (they were knocked out from hitting the steering wheel - no air bag)
10) I have visited the White House (on a tour...not as a guest ;) )
11) I've lived in 7 states and growing up we moved around a total of about 12 times between those states.
12) I love to read but don't seem to find the time as often as I would like.
13) My guilty pleasure is eating raw cookie dough
14) When I was a young girl I wanted to grow up to be an olympic gymnast
15) I'm not afraid of getting older - Its just a new stage of life to experience
16) BUT, I am afraid of dying young....... (Let me be clear - I'm not afraid of dying - I just don't want to die young)
17) I have piloted an airplane 3 different times (with an instructor)
18) I love to do anything outdoors
19) I once went on an overnight Winter hike/campout with my dad and brother and it was a snow blizzard the WHOLE TIME (with no tent by the way). My poor dad stayed up all night trying to keep the fire going for us kids.
20) My favorite color is a deep purple
21) I LOVE to sneak in on Kyleigh and watch her while she sleeps
22) I've been to the top of the St. Louis Arch and could feel it sway ever so slightly while we were at the top. (I was young and scared and couldn't wait to get down)
23) Although the winters are long here.....I DO love the way it looks outside on those frosted, foggy mornings - it makes it seem like I'm in another land somewhere.
24) I LOVE to do things with Bryan and Kyleigh and look forward to doing fun family stuff with our kids as they grow up.
25) When I started college I was thinking about joining the Peace Corps - that was before I met Bryan of course :).

These are 25 weird things about me. Now I am tagging, anyone who hasn't done it yet :)

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

what an exciting life you lead!!! so fun learning all of these new things about you!!!

Amber. . . said...

these are fun!!!