Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No Title This Time....

I haven't posted for awhile and frankly can't think of much either!! Except that I'm getting a little cabin fever and am glad to see that the weather is finally warming up a bit (even if it is only 40 degrees). So, to fill my time until Spring I have been organizing my photos and came across these. They represent a little bit of our morning routine:

Kyleigh is my helper and gets all my makeup out for me in the mornings!! AND, proceeds to scatter them all over the floor.

This is where I contain Kyleigh while I am taking my showers in the morning. Usually all I hear is complaining coming from her but this particular morning I walked out to find this (I must have taken a shower later in the morning that day and she was ready for her morning nap). It couldn't have been very comfortable :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

She is so precious! And growing like a weed. I really enjoyed your song is Sac. Meeting. It was awesome!

Cook Family said...

having a baby truly changes your life in every way, doesn't it? Those are precious pics--what a cute niece I have! Did you sing in sacrament mtg., why wasn't I invited?:)

kerstin said...

I have spring fever too!!!!!