Friday, March 13, 2009

First Steps!!

Kyleigh hit a big milestone today - I was so excited! She has finally taken her first steps all by herself. She was going back and forth between Bryan and I and decided to let go of the fingers. She would take a step, get her balance and take some more. She did it several times today and took about 3-5 steps each time. I'm so proud of her :) I know, I know, it's more fun for the parent than for those who decide to read this post but I had to share anyway!

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

WOW! She is doing so great, walking before 14 months old--she was quicker than Savannah!

Judy said...

Congrats! She is getting so big....seems like yesterday that she was born.

Bobbi said...

Go Kyleigh and Watch Out to you and Brian. I am going to miss seeing her in Primary. :( She is such a cutie!

kristen said...

Yeah Kylie! I can't believe she is big enough to walk...when did that happen?=)