Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Anniversary

It is our Anniversary today, we have been married for 8 years and I can hardly believe it :) It seems like just yesterday we tied the knot! I have to say that I have married a wonderful man who I love and admire very much. I appreciate the wonderful things he has done for our little family. He is my best friend and I'm grateful for all of the experiences we've shared to make our relationship what it is today. I look forward to what's to come and the memories we'll make as a family. Thank you for all that you are - I love you babe!

Here's a little blast from the past:


Yeah, I know what you're thinking, we look like we're barely 16....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRYAN



3 comments:

Cook Family said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! I didn't tell Jamie about the crazy things I say. She just kept telling me how much she loved the pics so I told her she should drop you a line!

Ryan and Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 8 years! Wow I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! I remember thinking I couldn't wait to be a bride like you were and I was so honored that you had asked me to sit at your sign in book cause I looked up to you so much!...And still do! We kept those fish from your wedding for so long! haha....oh the memories! Congrats you guys!