Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer 2009....A Photo Montage

It's a long one!

We did.....
Misc outdoor stuff:
Kyleigh had her first solo sliding experience
And her Daddy did too ;) (I told Bry no one would ever see this picture...but I couldn't resist - sorry hun)

Kyleigh was tuckered out by the end of the day
Played baseball....so much fun - even though I'm not very good.


Dragged my sisters-in-law to go hiking with me (all but Jen could make it this time). We hiked Table Mountain (aka table rock)....it had been 10 years since I did it last and I forgot how tiring the last stretch can be!!
Here's the moose we almost came face to face with, as we came around a corner he was headed straight for us on the trail. We had to climb up some rocks to get around him. I took this picture and immediately afterwards he looked at me and started huffing.....I got a little nervous and had to hide behind a boulder :)

This was on the ridge just before we started back down the switch backs into the valley/bowl below.

Bryan competed in a national DOE shooting competition in Albequerque NM with his team and they did very well!

I made it through my first (sprint) triathlon - I never thought I would do one of those but am glad I did.
I'm somewhere out in the crowd of swimmers :)

Running to the bike transition area

And no, it didn't take me 3 1/2 hours to finish. My actual time was 2 hrs 15 min (there were 2-3 other groups who started before us and the clock started with them)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Fun pictures! Good for you for doing that TRI and for hiking table rock. I would probably die.